FamilySearch Indexing: Bahamas—Civil Registration,1850–1959, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This project includes three types of records.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for experienced volunteers who are comfortable with the indexing process, system features, and a variety of old handwriting styles.
Characteristics and Description
- Each batch includes up to 20 images.
- Images may contain as many as 30 records.
- The records were either handwritten or typed, many on preprinted forms.
- Images include either one or two pages.
- Each record type has different fields to index.
- No highlights are available in this project.
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progress
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2012, at 21:03.
- This page has been accessed 887 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More