FamilySearch Indexing: Barbados—Church Records, 1637-1850, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This project includes three types of records:
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- This project includes church registers that cover a great number of years.
- The records were usually handwritten and are on many kinds of forms.
- Each batch generally has one to two images, with up to 50 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
- This page was last modified on 24 August 2014, at 03:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,039 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More