FamilySearch Indexing: Canada, Saskatchewan—Cemetery Transcripts, 1850–1994, Project UpdatesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|WIKI MESSAGE BOX||
Recent changes to the "How To" library include a new presentation on how to index overlays. View There is a link to the "How To" library on each project update page.
Click here to view a presentation on indexing batches in this project.
Indexing Records and Names
- Index the names listed on an image even if the death or burial dates were not included.
- Sometimes the cemetery transcription included the names of parents, spouses, or children. Do not index the names of relatives mentioned on the transcript. Only index the names of those who were buried in the cemetery.
- Any image containing data that does not include the name of at least one person should be marked as a No Extractable Data Image.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2014, at 20:54.
- This page has been accessed 1,394 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News