FamilySearch Indexing: Jamaica—Civil Marriages and Deaths, 1871–1995, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description of the Records
- These registers were handwritten, often on preprinted forms.
- This project includes marriage and death records.
- Each batch includes up to 20 images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Some images include more than one page.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing progress
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
- This page was last modified on 6 November 2013, at 18:47.
- This page has been accessed 2,635 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News