FamilySearch Indexing: US, California—Great (Voting) Registers, 1866–1910, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Great Voting Register—Sample 1
- Great Voting Register—Sample 2
- Great Voting Register—Sample 3
- Great Voting Register—Sample 4
- Great Voting Register—Sample 5
- Great Voting Register—How to index
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- The project includes voting registers for the state of California.
- The records were made on preprinted forms. Most were typed or printed, but some were handwritten.
- Batches contain one image each.
- Each image usually has 100 to 150 records on it.
- Many images include two pages.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progress
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will not be accessible.
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2012, at 00:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,235 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback