FamilySearch Indexing: US, California, San Joaquin County—Obituary Index File, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- This project is an index of obituary information on cards.
- Some cards have typed information only, some cards have a newspaper clipping of an obituary, and some cards have typed information and a newspaper clipping of the obituary.
- Most cards include the date the obituary was published in a newspaper.
- Each batch contains up to 25 images.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progess
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2012, at 03:57.
- This page has been accessed 279 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback