FamilySearch Indexing: US, New Jersey—1905 State Census, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Characteristics and Description
- Each batch contains one image.
- Each image usually contains 50 records.
- This census was handwritten on preprinted forms.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
- The completed index will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published. The digital images will be accessible to active FamilySearch account holders once an authentication system is put in place on Record Search. Until authentication is available, the images will not be accessible.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progress
- This page was last modified on 29 August 2014, at 18:57.
- This page has been accessed 1,020 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News