FamilySearch Indexing: US, Oklahoma, Woodward County—School Census, 1912-1936, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features. Some handwriting is faded and difficult to read.
Characteristics and Description
- This project has school census records for Woodward county in Oklahoma.
- The records were handwritten on preprinted forms.
- A parent's name was generally written on the top of each page with the children listed below.
- Each child is considered a record.
- Batches generally have several images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Images may have either one or two pages.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project Home Page
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps
- Project Updates (current information, updated as needed)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progess
- When this project is published, the images may be viewed by registered users only.
- This page was last modified on 29 August 2014, at 18:51.
- This page has been accessed 505 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More