FamilySearch Indexing: US, Virginia—Bible Record Collection, 1700–1900, OverviewEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Bible Record Index Card—Sample 1
- Bible Record Index Card—Sample 2
- Bible Record Index Card—Sample 3
- Cross-Reference Card
- How to Index a Bible Index Card
Skill Level: Beginning
- This project is recommended for new volunteers who are still becoming familiar with the indexing process and system.
Characteristics and Description
- All records are Bible index cards.
- Each batch includes 20 images.
- Each image is of one Bible index card.
- The cards are usually typed, rather than handwritten.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2012, at 05:31.
- This page has been accessed 688 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News