FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 24 October 2013Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 7770), enter the date (or date range -- such as Jan 1, 2013), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting you wish to review.
Kudos go to
Moderators and Adopters
Conversation in the call:
Updates and follow up
- Research Wiki Yammer Group. Ask for an invite via e-mail to get in this group.
- User page examples for article: Help:User Page
- Kathryn on usability testing - Meet to talk testing (Jane, Lisa). Test plan was submitted for feedback/approval.
- See King County, Washington Newspapers Wilma's team is working on this. She is willing to teach others. Meeting Place ID: 7771 Tues, October 29 at 2PM Mountain
- Also see King County Washington Cemeteries Project (Wilma)
Community Council Report
Wilma - Met Oct 23rd. Met using WebEx. Has to use this now instead of Meeting Place.
- usability testing
- US Public Records Information. Seehow concern was addressed. How to Remove Records from the U.S. Public Records Collection shared does not include all places where your address may have come from.
- Family History Center pages that are empty. Putting contact information on center pages.
Items to pose to Community Council
New Agenda Items
- This page was last modified on 12 November 2013, at 16:11.
- This page has been accessed 150 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More