FamilySearch Wiki:FamilySearch AccountEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A FamilySearch Account is the sign in credentials (user name and password) required to
- view images for certain restricted collections at FamilySearch.org
- make edits in the FamilySearch Research Wiki
- order microfilm for use at family history centers
- index records (FamilySearch Indexing)
There is no cost for a FamilySearch account. Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can use their LDS.org account login and password to access FamilySearch resources.
Users must have a valid email address, and will need to be able to receive and respond to an email confirmation before being able to utilize a newly created account.
For more information, see FamilySearch Account
For help creating a FamilySearch account, see FamilySearch Account help
- This page was last modified on 26 September 2012, at 16:31.
- This page has been accessed 1,683 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More