FamilySearch Wiki:Help wanted on the Wales pagesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Many Hands Make Light Work...
Everyone knows at least a little bit about something or someplace. The information you contribute could be exactly what someone else needs to connect with or add to their family history.
Pages and Projects That Need Your Help
- Some examples of beginner projects might be checking for broken links or adding categories to pages.
- A "Stub" is a page containing a limited amount of information. If you need help learning about stub pages and how to add information to them, review the article FamilySearch Wiki:Stub.
- A "Wanted Page" is a page that doesn't yet exist, but someone created a link to it, showing that they want a page on that topic created. For on-line classes to learn how to create a new page or wiki article click here: Creating a Wiki Article Searching for and Creating Articles.
- Look through the list of wanted pages
Specific Needs for Your Area
- County and town histories often contain biographical sketches of local citizens, including important genealogical information. This may be one of the best sources of information for some families.
Other Help Wanted Projects
- If there are other areas of the FamilySearch Wiki you would like to volunteer for, we have a general Wiki Help Wanted page that lists additional projects and areas where help is needed.
- This page was last modified on 1 May 2013, at 13:08.
- This page has been accessed 1,527 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More