FamilySearch Wiki:Idaho Project Meeting Agenda 3 August 2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 3653
- Announcement: As you have seen, the default skin has been switched to the fsbeta skin. https://wiki.familysearch.org.
- Where do we find the sign-up charts for tasks now?
- Color and contrast on new view
- Spacing on pages
- Width of Navigation bar
- Format is changing -- don't let that discourage you from adding content.
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ...
- Sister Jenson has been working pretty persistently this past month on adding town halls and other information to the city/town pages. Jimmy B. Parker
- Sister Taylor has been diligently working at correcting the references to the Idaho State Archives and correcting the URLs for that facility. Jimmy B. Parker
- Others have also been working on other aspects of the project, as well. All contributions are welcome and all help develop the content tremendously. Jimmy B. Parker
From the Community
- In going over some of the information in Idaho, I see that we list LDS churches in the county listings, but not other churches. Would we do better to list the churches in the local city/towns rather than on a county basis. We seem to give undue emphasis to our Church. Just a thought. Frances Taylor
- How should cemeteries be listed and cross-linked? Should they be listed in the counties only? Or should they be listed in the city pages? If the latter, should there be a limit on the distance from the city for a cemetery to be listed there? Jimmy B. Parker
- Potential cooperation between FSWiki and USGenWeb for Idaho. Jimmy B. Parker 06:28, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
From FamilySearch Staff
- This page was last modified on 3 August 2010, at 21:37.
- This page has been accessed 339 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More