FamilySearch Wiki:Swedish User Group Dialogue PageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Sweden►
- To meet other people who are working on the WikiProjects for Sweden
- To discuss the progress of the WikiProjects
- To discuss problem solving and solutions with training
Swedish User Group Meeting Structure
1. We'll begin each meeting with a few minutes of "Get to Know you Time". This is a opportunity for people attending for the first time to meet the project leaders and other members of the User Group.
2. The remaining time will be used for project updates or training. If you have a specific question for the Swedish User Group or would like some training, write your request in the area below (must be signed in, then click Edit This Page at the top.) This weeks topics include:
a. Update on the Swedish Place Names Project
b. Add Topic here
c. Add Topic here
d. Add Topic here
e. Add Topic here
- This page was last modified on 20 October 2011, at 12:05.
- This page has been accessed 662 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More