FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 24 May 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org, ID is 7780
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos go to ...
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Technical Issues & Workarounds
- What are the barriers to getting various different language versions of the Research Wiki up and running? Which languages are in the pipeline to be released? --Steve 19:25, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Anyone having problems using Feedback within the Wiki? I couldn't scroll down (it's like mini-bungee!) and I had to use "arrow" at the bottom to get scrolling going. I'm using Firefox (the problem existed in earlier versions and it is still a problem in latest versio - 4.0.1) Dsammy 19:37, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Anyone else having problems with Forums not doing e-mail notifications when threads are updated? Lise 20:00, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- I wasn't aware something was wrong until you mentioned it and I looked - one subsection is missing - Wiki Technical!!! That's where most of my posts are located in. No wonder I was not getting any notifications. Dsammy 20:14, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Is it possible for the wiki to utilise the available space on screen for people with wide-screen set-ups? Currently the content is shown in the middle of the screen with noticeably wide borders! ---Steve 19:54, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- That would be good but not all wide-ones work same way. My home monitor is wide and it take full screen while those at Family History Library don't. It depends on brand names. Dsammy 20:05, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 24 May 2011, at 20:14.
- This page has been accessed 271 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More