FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject England/MeetingsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A Project Meeting is held every other Wednesday afternoon at 2 p.m. MST. Everyone is invited. If you would like to work on the project, but aren't sure where to start, this is a good place to learn more about what is going on.
- Join the meeting here
- The meeting number is 994 670 621
- There is no password required
- The system will call you, but should you need to dial in, the phone number is 1-855-537-4000 (U.S. Toll-Free)
For more information or questions, contact the Project Coordinator, Jane Colmenares, firstname.lastname@example.org Evancol 15:06, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
For New Contributors
You are invited to attend this meeting where you can discuss what you are working on, ways to improve the wiki and your experience, and connect to others who can assist you. The first meeting of each month is mostly devoted to collaborating with moderators, however, all are invited. Please see the instructions on how to join this meeting below. Each meeting is recorded for those who cannot attend.
Click meeting agenda below for a meeting date. Please add what you would like to discuss and see what is planned. You can join the meeting from there.
Ask the host to sent an e-mail invitation to you from WebEx.
To listen to past meetings and watch presentations:
- Go to meet.lds.org
- Sign in using your FamilySearch Account
- Click on the "Recordings" tab
- 23 April 2014 Meeting Agenda
- 9 April 2014 Meeting Agenda
- 26 March 2014 Meeting Agenda
- 19 February 2014
- 12 February 2014
- This page was last modified on 13 May 2014, at 20:39.
- This page has been accessed 97 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News