FamilySearch Wiki talk:ArbitrationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Arbitration page.|
- It is suggested that the members of the arbitration board should include at least two members of the FamilySearch Research Wiki development team. Other suggestions or ideas for creating the arbitration board?
- If the arbitration board has to forward the appeals to decisions they made onto the FamilySearch Directors, then at least one member of the board needs to be on the development team. Correct?
Needs for Arbitration
- Other than conflicts with author conduct, what issues should the Arbitration Board be involved with? Please add your ideas here:
- This page was last modified on 2 August 2011, at 16:42.
- This page has been accessed 735 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More