FamilySearch Wiki talk:Community Council/CharterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
In the initial meeting, we discussed possible qualifications for future membership, but these are not set in stone and will be discussed:
- You must be nominated by another member of the community.
- You must have been an active Wiki contributor, and you must have been a contributor for one year prior to the nomination.
- FamilySearch employees will not be considered for a position on the Community Council.
- Nominations of anyone who has been previously blocked or banned will not be accepted.
-- janellv 21:20, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 14 November 2012, at 21:20.
- This page has been accessed 165 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback