FamilySearch Wiki talk:Community Dialogue SummaryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A decision has been made to not keep this updated, at this time. We encourage dialogue on the Forums.
Thinking through arrangement -- with least amount of "bookkeeping."
- Chrono is easy to maintain, but less helpful to the users.
- Topical is most effective for users, but harder to maintain.
What if the responsibility for the Chrono is one person (such as Wilma at the moment), and "interested parties" are assigned to maintain one section of the topical?
- How can we build accountability--and assurance that this maintenance is done?
- Should we suggest that users browse the chrono as well?
I will proceed to build the chronological and confer with Jane and Janell about the topical. AdkinsWH 18:21, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 13 October 2011, at 21:06.
- This page has been accessed 204 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback