Family Story RoomEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Family Story Room
The St. George FamilySearch Library has a Family Story Room available for use to record your family's stories. The space is designed with state-of-the-art audio and video technology. The comfortable furnishings and sound proofed interior provide a quiet, secluded area ideal for recording personal histories.
All our digital audio and video equipment is designed with the most recently released technology and has been programed to make recording oral histories and interviews easy. Touch screen menus make setup and recording simple.
Suggested options for recording histories:
- One person can record themselves reading or verbalizing their memories or histories.
- Two or more people can record a conversation or share memories with each other.
- One person can interview one or more others while recording their responses.
- While designed for 1 or 2, we can accommodate up to 5 individuals.
To schedule a time go to http://www.genealogynow.org/groups then click on-site: Groups/classes @ the St. George Family Search Library
- This page was last modified on 14 May 2014, at 20:48.
- This page has been accessed 206 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More