Farmington, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Utah-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
The county seat of Davis County, Farmington has many well-preserved historic buildings, some of which are on the National Register, and many of which have been identified by the Farmington Historic Preservation Commission. The city is one of the earliest communities in Utah and has a history.
Former name: North Cottonwood
PO Box 160
130 North Main
Farmington, UT 84025
- The Farmington City Cemetery is located at 550 South 200 East in Farmington. A history of this cemetery is available online. The cemetery has an interactive map of cemetery. You must allow information pop-ups.
- Utah Gravestone Photo Project
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Farmington Ward
- Farmington North Ward
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,154 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More