Farndon War MemorialEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Farndon is a village on the banks of the River Dee, in the county of Cheshire, England. The river at this point forms the border between England and Wales and a bridge, crossing the river, connects Farndon to the village of Holt, in Denbighshire, Wales.
The memorial stands in the grounds of St Chad's Church in the village and features a stone cross with the names of the dead engraved on the base.
IN PERPETUAL MEMORY OF THE THESE
MEN WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY
- Farndon War Memorial
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- British Army WWII
- British Army WWI Service Records, 1914-1920
- England and Wales Census, 1901 &England and Wales Census, 1911
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2015, at 00:17.
- This page has been accessed 677 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More