Fleming, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Records of the Reformed Protestant Dutch Church at the Owasco Outlet in the Town of Fleming, Cayuga County, N.Y. New York (N.Y.): New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, 1988. Digital version at Ancestry ($).
Genealogical Resources: History of Fleming, NY
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Genealogical Resources: Book collection on state and local history, newspaper files and genealogical materials. Hours and Information
Cayuga Community College Library
Genealogical Resources: Be sure and verify which Campus (Fulton or Auburn) have the materials for research. Each Library holds different collections.
Cayuga-Owasco Lakes Historical Society
14 West Cayuga Street
P.O. Box 247
Moravia, NY 13118-0247
Genealogical Resources: The Historian may provide access to obituaries, vital records, church records, maps, and family files or journals. Some historians provide search services for their office records and others may refer you to local genealogists who research in the area.
Town of Fleming, Clerk
2433 Dublin Road
Auburn, NY 13021
Sheila Tucker, Historian
5680 Silver St.
Auburn, NY 13021
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Fleming, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Central New York Genealogical Society at http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nycnygs/index.htm (accessed 1 November 2011).
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:22.
- This page has been accessed 1,626 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More