Florida, State Census, 1935 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: I am not seeing households grouped together in the Census. How can I see household relationships?
Answer #1: At the present time there are no household groupings in this collection, but the relationship to the head of the household is shown on the search page results and by looking at the image you can see the household groups.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Florida, State Census, 1935 > 003, Alachua > Image 48 of 48.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Florida, State Census, 1935 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Florida, State Census, 1935 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 10 February 2015, at 02:10.
- This page has been accessed 333 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More