Fresno California North Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 220 N. Peach Ave Clovis CA 93612-0217 United States
- The Center is located one block south of Herndon Avenue on the west side of Peach Avenue.
- Use the North Parking lot. Enter the building from the North Foyer.
- The Center is located down the hallway to your right as you enter the building.
- Feel free to call 1-559-298-8768 when you feel you are close or possibly lost.
- Wednesday:9:00am-12:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
Most National Holidays: Closed last two weeks of the year:
Calendar and Events
North Stake Family History Monthly Training Fireside - 6:00 PM light dinner - training starts at 7 PM - please RSVP (559-291-0146)
Feb. 22, 2015, Mar. 29, 2015, Apr. 26, 2015, May 17, 2015, June 14, 2015, July 26, 2015, Aug. 16, 2015, Sept. 20, 2015, Oct. 18, 2015, Nov. 15, 2015, Dec. 13, 2015.
Fresno North Stake Family History Training "Learn One New Skill Per Week"
First and Third Thursdays and Second and Fourth Wednesdays.
Staff Training Meetings
Tues. Wed. Thurs. 6PM-6:30PM
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 7 July 2015, at 04:44.
- This page has been accessed 1,358 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News