Fryeburg Academy Grant Plantation, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Fryeburg Academy Grant Plantation was a plantation which existed in the South Oxford Townships of Oxford County. In 1834 part of the plantation was set off to Stoneham. In 1843 the remainder of the plantation was incorporated as the Town of Mason, Maine. In 1935 Mason surrendered its organization and became an unorganized township.  
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 76 (digital p. 8576). A digital version is available via a link in the FHL Catalog.
- ↑ Legal History of Fryeburg Academy Plantation, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 5 November 2013).
- ↑ Mason, Oxford County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 5 November 2013).
- This page was last modified on 20 November 2013, at 17:49.
- This page has been accessed 121 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More