Genealogical Societies in Blekinge, SwedenEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Blekinge County Page►
Contacting a Swedish genealogical society can be a great step to expand or enrich your family history. With over 160 societies in Sweden, you will find that the size of membership, organization, and resources vary a lot group to group. Some factors are consistent such as:
- They have a wealth of local knowledge that may help in finding your ancestors.
- The society may have created research tools (like indexes or databases) to make research easier for their locality.
- The members are happy to connect with people whose ancestors come from their locality.
There is a umbrella organization called The Federation of Swedish Genealogical Societies (Sveriges Släktforskarförbund) that most societies belong to.
Here is a list of the genealogical societies in Blekinge County with contact information:
|Society in Sweden||Contact Person||Contact Information / Homepage|
|Blekinge Släktforskning||Annika Gylling Otfors||
Address: c/o SVAR
372 50 Kallinge, Sweden
|Sölvesborgs Släktforskarförening||Nils-Erik Johansson||
Address: Linnevägen 10
294 34 Sölvesborg, Sweden
- This page was last modified on 16 December 2010, at 16:46.
- This page has been accessed 732 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More