Genealogical Societies in Härjedalen, SwedenEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Härjedalen Province Page►
Contacting a Swedish genealogical society can be a great step to expand or enrich your family history. With over 160 societies in Sweden, you will find that the size of membership, organization, and resources vary a lot group to group. Some factors are consistent such as:
- They have a wealth of local knowledge that may help in finding your ancestors.
- The society may have created research tools (like indexes or databases) to make research easier for their locality.
- The members are happy to connect with people whose ancestors come from their locality.
There is a umbrella organization called The Federation of Swedish Genealogical Societies (Sveriges Släktforskarförbund) that most societies belong to.
Here is a list of the genealogical societies in Härjedalen Province with contact information:
|Society in Sweden||Contact Person||Contact Information / Homepage|
or Ulla Albano
E-mail Society: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail Ulla Albano: email@example.com
- This page was last modified on 20 February 2014, at 21:27.
- This page has been accessed 359 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback