Genealogical Society of Southern IllinoisEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Genealogical Society of Southern Illinois|
The Genealogical Society of Southern Illinois ...
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
The Society focuses on Alexander, Clay, Clinton, Edwards, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Lawrence, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Richland, Saline, St. Clair, Union, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White, and Williamson counties.
History of the society
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
The Society publishes a newsletter (click here for recent issues) and a quarterly journal The Saga of Southern Illinois (click here for a topical index that breaks down what has been published county-by-county).
The Society's book and microfilm collection is housed at the John A. Logan College Library.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
- A. Randolph County, Illinois Washington County, Illinois
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:21.
- This page has been accessed 2,698 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News