Clinton County Historical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Clinton County Historical Society is the umbrella organization for two groups: the Paine-Gillam-Scott Museum and the Archives. The Museum is located in St. Johns, Michigan while the Archives is located in DeWitt, Michigan. The Archives is also know as the Genealogists of the Clinton County Historical Society.
To go to the Archives' website click HERE.
To go to the Museum's website click HERE.
To go to the Museum's Facebook page click HERE.
|Clinton County Historical Society|
The Clinton County Historical Society ...
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- (also include society trips to areas of interest here, in workshops, or in training below)
- (also include presentations online, on site, or elsewhere about how to do research in your area)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
- May also include such items as: cost to join your society, how members access online records, free look ups, online meetings, newsletter queries, access to publications, or support from other members
Nearby or Alternate Repositories
- This page was last modified on 25 March 2015, at 16:15.
- This page has been accessed 116 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More