Germans from Russia For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Germans from Russia For Further Reading
- Baselt, Fonda D. Bibliography of Germans from Russia [in] New York, Nebraska, Colorado. Champaign, Ill.: Baselt, [1994?] [FHL book 973 A1 no. 310; film 1698193 item 9].
- Long, James. German-Russians: A Bibliography of Russian Materials with Introductory Essay, Annotations and Locations of Materials in Major American and Soviet Libraries. Santa Barbara, Calif.: ABC-Clio, 1979. [FHL book 947 F23L].
- German Genealogical Word List Wiki article. Originally in paper from Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1991. [FHL book 929.1 F21wL; fiche 6068527]. Gives English translations of words, dates, and numbers most likely to appear in German language genealogical records.
- Quester, Erich. Wegweiser für Forschungen nach Vorfahren aus den ostdeutschen und sudetendeutschen Gebieten sowie aus den deutschen Siedlungsräumen in Mittel-, Ost-, und Südosteuropa (Pathfinder for Ancestor Research in the East German and Sudetenland Areas and the German Settlement in Middle, East, and Southeast Europe), 4. Aufl. Neustadt a.d. Aisch: Verlag Degener, 1995. [FHL book 943 D27wf 1995]. Text in German. Discusses family history, civil registration, gazetteers, maps, archives, libraries, and societies in the Baltic States, Poland, Volinia, Galicia, Bukovina, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaidzhan, Moldova, Kirgizia, Tajikistan, Armenia and Turkmenistan.
- Tracing Immigrant Origins Wiki article. Originally in paper from Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1992. [FHL book 929.1 F21ro; fiche 6105293]. Introduces the principles, search strategies, and various record types you can use to identify an immigrant ancestor’s original hometown.
- This page was last modified on 17 October 2011, at 12:47.
- This page has been accessed 782 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback