Gilboa, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Dr. Davenport, while working on his doctoral thesis, learned that two pages were missing from The National Archives' microfilm for the 1860 Census of Gilboa:
Archives, Libraries and Museums
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Gilboa, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Town Clerk/Coll. &amp; Registrar/Records Mgmt at http://www.schohariecounty-ny.gov/CountyWebSite/towngil/clerk.html (accessed 12 December 2011).
- ↑ Town Historian at http://www.schohariecounty-ny.gov/CountyWebSite/towngil/historian.html (accessed 12 December 2011).
- This page was last modified on 6 March 2012, at 00:13.
- This page has been accessed 694 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback