Greenstead near Colchester, EssexEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Greenstead, is a parish in Colchester district, Essex; on the river Colne, it is 1 mile S of Colchester. It contains the Hythe railway station, and has a post office under Colchester.
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 241380.
- ↑ Wilson, John M., Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, (1870). Adapted: date accessed 21 May 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Essex Ancestors: Unearth Your Roots, Seax - Essex Archives Online From the Essex Record Office, accessed 16 April 2012.
- ↑ 'Boyd's Marriage Index - Parish details by county,' Origins.net, (WayBack Machine) accessed 3 March 2012.
- ↑ Essex Coverage in FreeReg, FreeREG, accessed 19 April 2012.
| This section requires expansion with:
any additional relevant sites that aren't mentioned above.
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2014, at 03:42.
- This page has been accessed 489 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback