Greenville Indian School (California)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Greenville School, 1907-1923, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 58-59, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm numbers 1724276-1724277).Greenville Indian Industrial Boarding School 1897-1922 under the Greenville Agency records at the National Archives in San Francisco.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 9 September 2014, at 14:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,198 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News