GrenadaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Getting started with Grenada research
Independent British Commonwealth nation on the southern most of the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles Islands in the West Indies. Grenada is on the western edge of the Caribbean Sea, helping to separate it from the North Atlantic Ocean. Grenada lies about 120 miles (200 kilometers) northwest of Venezuela. See the CIA World Factbook at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gj.html
ParishesSaint George (city) | Saint George | Saint Andrew | Carriacou | Saint David | Saint John | Saint Mark | Saint Patrick.
† Carriacou is considered the seventh parish of its nearby parent island of Grenada.
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
- Grenada Births and Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Listing of all records collections for Grenada available on FamilySearch.org
A wiki article describing an online collection is found at:
Questions and queries pertaining to Grenada can be posted at this forum.
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
(Your text or images here)
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
- This page was last modified on 23 October 2013, at 00:15.
- This page has been accessed 5,384 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback