Grove, BerkshireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Grove, Berkshire family history and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
GROVE (St. James), a district chapelry, in the parish, union, and hundred of Wantage, county of Berks, 1½ mile (N. by E.) from Wantage. 
Grove is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Berkshire, created in 1835 from chapelry in Wantage Ancient Parish.
Grove, Berkshire parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|BERK = Berkshire Parish Records (FindMyPast) - (£).|
|OFHS = Oxfordshire Family History Society - (£). Results delivered by email.|
|Grove, Berkshire Parish Online Records|
- ↑ Samuel A. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 348-360. Date accessed: 27 March 2013.
- ↑ 'New Berkshire parish records published on findmypast.co.uk,', FindMyPast, accessed 28 January 2014.
- ↑ 'OFHS Parish Records Date Finder,', Oxfordshire Family History Society, accessed 24 January 2014.
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2014, at 04:01.
- This page has been accessed 405 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback