Gunnison Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Gunnison Utah Family History Center is located inside the Gunnison, Utah Stake Center just next to the stake resource library. Entrance is at the Northwest corner of the building.It serves the Gunnison Stake area which includes Mayfield, Fayette, Axtell, and Centerfield and of course Gunnison.
Center Contacts and Hours
- Gunnison Stake Center: 80 West Center, Gunnison, Utah 84634 United States
- 435-528-3294 (please call during Family History Center Hours)
- Evelyn Wagstaff - 1 435-528-3611
- Assistant Directors: Wilford Eugene Wagstaff
- Wednesday 1:00 pm. to 9:00 pm.
- Thursday 1:00 pm. to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday 4:00 pm. to 7:00 pm.
- Closed on Thanksgiving
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- The Gunnison Family History Center has a small collection of microfilm and microfiche on indefinite loan from the Family History Center in Salt Lake City.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- The Family History Center has computers that access the internel sites and some subscription sites for family history. There is microfilm reader, microfiche reader and printers available. Printouts on the printer have a nominal fee of 10 cents per page to cover ink and paper costs.
Adding details to a FHC page article.
- This page was last modified on 31 January 2014, at 21:00.
- This page has been accessed 652 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More