Gussage St Andrew, DorsetEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
GUSSAGE St Andrew, a tything and a chapelry in Handley parish, Dorset. The tything is conjoint with Minchington, and lies 5½ miles W by N of Cranborne, and 8 NE of Blandford r. station. The chapelry bears the name of Gussage-St. Andrew; and its post town is Gussage, under Cranborne..
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 241340.
- ↑ John M. Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1870. Date accessed: 06 July 2013.
- ↑ Dorset, England, Baptisms, Marriages, and Burials, 1538-1812, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Partially indexed.
- ↑ Dorset, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Partially indexed.
- ↑ Dorset, England, Deaths and Burials, 1813-2001, courtesy: Ancestry (£). Partially indexed.
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2014, at 22:38.
- This page has been accessed 344 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback