Hosanger, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm of parish registers available at the Family History Library Hosanger clerical district. Contains parish registers for Hosanger clerical district which includes the parishes of Hosanger, Eksingedal, Mo and Seim. Mo parish was divided in 1881 and the divided part became Eksingedal parish; and Seim parish became part of Alversund clerical district in 1885. These parishes were separated from Hamre clerical district in 1749, and earlier records will be found there. The target board for film 1282898 item 5 says "Vaksdal" but the book says "Eskingedal".
Images of digitized parish registers are available online at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives).
Hosanger/Hosanger: 1750-1793, 1816-1927
Hosanger/Mo:1750-1793, 1816-1825, 1880-1925
Hosanger/Seim: 1750-1793, 1816-1825
For earlier records see: Hamre
- Fogden og sorenskriverens manntall 1664-1666 This census was taken by the local civil authorities. Hamre clerical district included Hamre, Alversund, Åsane, Meland, and Hosanger. Microfilm copies are at the Family History Library on Film 122979 Item 4. Scanned images are online at Digitalarkivet Sunnhordland fogderi, Nordhordland fogderi, Manntall 13, 1665.
- Sogneprestenes manntall 1664-1666 This census was taken by the local parish priests. Hamre clerical district included Hamre, Hosanger, Åsane, Meland, Mo, Seim, and Sund. Microfilm copies are at the Family History Library on Film 122972 Item 1. It is available as a database at Digitalarkivet database and also as scanned images.
- 1701 Census Manntal 1701 for Søndre Bergenhus amt (Hordaland county).
- 1801 Census Hosanger clerical district included Mo and Seim. Microfilm copies are at the Family History Library on Film 123002 Item 3. It is available as a searchable database at Digitalarkivet. 1801-telling for 1253 Hosanger.
- 1865 Census Hosanger clerical district included Hosanger, Mo, Seim, and Eksingedal parishes. Microfilm copies are at the Family History Library on Film 123072 Item 3. It is available as a searchable database at Digitalarkivet. 1865-telling for 1253 Hosanger
- 1875 Census Hosanger clerical district included Hosanger, Mo, and Eksingedal parishes. Microfilm copies are at the Family History Library on Film 273482.
- 1900 Census Hosanger clerical district included Hosanger, Mo, and Eksingedal parishes. Microfilm copies are at the Family History Library on Films 274306 and 274307. It is available as a searchable database at Digitalarkivet. 1900-telling for 1253 Hosanger
- 1910 Census The 1910 census search at Digitalarkivet
- The census of 1865, 1875 (partial), 1900 and 1910 are also available at the Norwegian Historical Data Center
25 Aaseim 58 Askelneset 61 Askvik 43 Aurdal lille 33 Balen 35 Bernes indre 36 Bernestangen 33 Birkeland 66 Bjørge 65 Bjørndal 56 Bjørsvik, Bogen 49 Botnene 33 Brørhaugen 11 Byseim nordre, Dalen, Drangen, 58 Eide indre, Eidsheim, 69 Eidsnes indre 46 Eikefet 47 Eikemo 63 Eknes indre, Eknesvågen, Erdalen, Ese (Eidsheim), 15 Fjeldskaal 16 Fjeldskaalnes 49 Fjelle 6 Flataas 27 Fotland, Fotlandsvåg, Furnes, 26 Galteland 9 Gjeitreim 3 Grimstad 5 Grønaas 34 Hanstveit 50 Haukøen 2 Haustveit, Haugstveit, 40 Heimvik 17 Heldal 28 Helland 60 Heltveit, Herland, Hetlevik, 23 Hole, Holme, 18 Hoshovde 55 Husdal, Indre Eide, 39 Kleiveland, Kleppe Austre 31 Kleppe vestre, Kvammen, 1 Langeland, Langenes, 12 Litland, Lyngnes 30 Løtveit 20 Mjøs 52 Molvik 53 Mulen 10 Myren, Nedre Eknes, Nonås, 8 Nordaas 7 Nynnaas 35 Nystuen 51 Paddøen 19 Præstegaarden 42 Romereim 14 Røsland nordre 36 Sjotræet 54 Skaar, Smeviken, Stor Urdal, 57 Storsæter 41 Stusdal 28 Stølen 33 Stølen 35 Stølen 4 Sveneim 28 Sæteren 48 Sætre, Toen 62 Totland, Totlandsviki, 24 Tveiten 38 Tyssebotnen 37 Tyssen 29 Vare 68 Vassel, Vetle- Urdal, 44 Vike, Ytre Eide, 67 Æse 21 Øfsthus nordre, Øvre Eknes, Åsheim
1702-1910: Records are found in Nordhordaland judicial district.
1773-1810: Clerical probate records are found in Nordhordaland Deanery.
- This page was last modified on 26 June 2014, at 21:09.
- This page has been accessed 846 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback