How to make a blue contents boxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Making a blue contents box is very easy.
To make a blue contents box at the beginning of the new article that you are writing for Wiki, it is necessary to follow the following steps.
Steps to make a Blue Contents Box and to make headings in the article.
- Divide your article into paragraphs and/or subparagraphs.
- Title each of the paragraphs.
- Highlight the titles of the paragraphs one at a time.
- Pull down the scroll of the format box.
- Choose a Heading size for your title.
- Repeat with each title
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on preview to make sure it looks like what you would like to see
The content box is automatically made!
When you follow the above instructions the content box is automatically made. It is important to remember that your headings must have content written below them or else the heading will not show up in the content box. The good news is if you don't like what it looks like you can always edit it until it does!
Have fun writing your articles!
- This page was last modified on 7 June 2011, at 16:54.
- This page has been accessed 888 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More