IRAD - University of Illinois at SpringfieldEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Illinois Regional Archives Depository (IRAD) IRAD - University of Illinois at Springfield
Illinois Regional Archives Depository
University of Illinois at Springfield
One University Plaza, MS BRK 140
Springfield IL 62703-5407
Telephone: (217) 206-6520
Hours: Monday – Friday, except state holidays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Records held at IRAD–UIS
Discover what county records are held there.
- Click on the blue IRAD–UIS link above.
- Click on “Local Governmental Records Database”.
- Click on “Search” button.
- Select your county of interest and submit query.
- Results are records held by IRAD-UIS for your county.
Databases extracted from records at IRAD– UIS
Discover what records are extracted and included in local, county or statewide databases.
- Click on your county of interest.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view databases pertinent to your town, county, or state.
IRAD welcomes mail and telephone requests for research help. No e-mail requests are available at this time. There is no charge for research help, except for photocopy costs. You will be informed if your copies exceed $5. Otherwise you will be billed for your copy requests. IRAD requests that you limit your request to 2 names at a time and that you wait for that response before submitting additional requests. Send your request directly to the IRAD regional depository holding the county records of interest. You may send requests to up to 5 different depositories at a time.
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2015, at 06:00.
- This page has been accessed 4,818 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News