Idaho Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or BookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
- Blaine R. Bake, 1910 Idaho census index(Bountiful, Utah : Precision Indexing, c1993) [FHL US/CAN Book 979.6 X22u 1910; VAULT US/CAN Film 1698192 Item 3].
- Heritage Quest, Idaho 1910 U.S. federal census index(Bountiful, Utah : Heritage Quest , c2003) [FHL US/CAN Access Window CD-ROM no. 3022].
- Idaho Genealogical Society, Idaho state federal census index, 1910 (Boise, Idaho : Northwest Printing, c1991) [FHL US/CAN Book 979.6 X22i].
- The 1890 federal census was destroyed. However, the State of Idaho is attempting to reconstruct the 1890 census by indexing a variety of records, 1885-1894, for the counties in existence for those years. This is a work in progress and is being done by staff, interns, and volunteers of the Idaho State Historical Society Public Archives and Research Library in Boise. As counties are indexed, they are added to the statewide index, which is available online.
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Idaho 1880 territorial census index(Salt Lake City, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1979) [FHL US/CAN Book 979.6 X22i 1880].
- A Soundex (phonetic) index is available on microfilm for families with children age 10 and under in the 1880 census. The censuses and indexes are at the Family History Library.
- Raeone Christensen Steuart, Idaho 1870 census index, A-Z (Bountiful, Utah : Heritage Quest , c2000) [FHL US/CAN Book 979.6 X22s 1870].
- Ronald Vern Jackson, Idaho 1870 territorial census index (Salt Lake City, Utah : Accelerated Indexing Systems, ).
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:02.
- This page has been accessed 1,022 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News