Illinois, County Naturalization Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Some of the labels on the browse points in Fulton County are confusing. Can these be clarified?
- The entire set of records labeled Petition evidence from 1908-1943 vols 1835 through 49916 are labeled incorrectly. They should be labeled Certificate of Naturalization Stubs as they are stub books from the Certificates that were issued
- The browse points labeled Petitions for Naturalization and Petition Evidence could more simply be titled Petitions of Naturalization.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Illinois, County Naturalization Records, 1800-1962 > Fulton > Petition evidence 1908-1909 vol 1835, no 18341-18350 > Image 1 of 12.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Illinois, County Naturalization Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Illinois, County Naturalization Records, 1800-1962 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 20 May 2014, at 05:02.
- This page has been accessed 123 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback