Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto, Miscellaneous Government Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto, Miscellaneous Government Records, 1950-2012 .
Title in the Language of the Record
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto, Naturalisasi Rekaman
This collection includes records for the years 1950 through 2012. The records are in Indonesian.
This collection contains naturalization and citizenship records from the District Court in Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia, as well as other government records, including:
- Kewarganegaraan Indonesia (Indonesian citizenship records)
- Penolakan Warga Negara Indonesia (Records of rejection of citizenship)
- Penolakan Warisan (Records of heritage rejection)
- Permohonan Ahli Waris (Heir application records)
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak (Birth certificate applications)
- Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Istimewa (Special birth certificate requests)
- Permohonan Kewarganegaraan (Applications for citizenship)
- Permohonan Perceraian (Divorce petitions)
- Pewarganegaraan Indonesia (Naturalization records)
- Register Kelahiran Istimewa (Special birth registers)
- WNI Kewarganegaraan (Citizenship records)
The early phase of Indonesia immigration started when fishermen of Indonesia migrated to the neighboring islands. Immigration to Indonesia also took place at this time when huge populations from the Indian subcontinent visited the country and settled there.
For a list of records by categories and dates currently published in this collection, select the Browse link from the collection landing page.
|This image needs a translation.You can help by adding an English translation of the image. (Instructions)|
Naturalization Records may contain the following information:
- Name of the Immigrant
- Place/Date of Birth
- Work Information
Divorce records may contain the following information:
- Date and place of original marriage
- Complete name and age of spouses
- Spouses' place of birth
- Spouses' religion, occupation, residency and marital status
- Complete name and age of bride
- Date of divorce
Birth records may contain the following information:
- Parents' names and residence
- Child's name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
How to Use the Record
To begin your search in these records, it would be helpful if you knew some of the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Approximate year of event (such as immigration, birth, or marriage)
- Last place of residence of individual or parents
Search the Collection
To search the collection images, select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page. Then:
⇒Select the appropriate “Record Type”
⇒Select the appropriate “Year and Number(s)” which will take you to the images.
Search the collection images one by one, comparing the information with what you already know about your ancestors to determine if the image relates to them. You may need to look at several images and compare the information about the individuals listed in those images to your ancestors to make this determination.
For Help Reading These Records
These records are in Indonesian. For help reading the records, see the following wiki article:
|FHL Place Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto items or FHL Keyword Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto items in the FamilySearch Library Catalog. For other libraries (local and national) or to gain access to items of interest, see Indonesia Archives and Libraries.|
Related Wiki Articles
How You Can Contribute
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citations for This Collection
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information; that is, cite your sources. This will help people find the record again and evaluate the reliability of the source. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records. Citations are available for the collection as a whole and each record or image individually.
- "Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto, Miscellaneous Naturalization Records, 1950-2012." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2015. Citing Pengadilan Negeri Purwokerto.
|The citation for an image is available on each image in this collection by clicking Show Citation at the bottom left of the image screen. You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Purwokerto, Miscellaneous Government Records, 1950-2012.|
- This page was last modified on 5 August 2015, at 14:26.
- This page has been accessed 4,127 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News