Iowa Divorce RecordsEdit This Page

From FamilySearch Wiki

For obtaining a divorce record from Chickasaw County, IA you must send a written request including; letter of specific request, details regarding the possible date, SASE and any other information to:

Clerk of Courts
 P.O. Box 467
 New Hampton, IA   50659

There will be a fee for copies and if you have questions, call: 614-394-2106.


Need wiki, indexing, or website help? Contact our product teams.

Did you find this article helpful?

You're invited to explain your rating on the discussion page (you must be signed in).

  • This page was last modified on 25 August 2014, at 15:10.
  • This page has been accessed 7,446 times.