Iowa For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
You may wish to consult the following sources for more information about Iowa:
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Petersen, William John. Iowa History Reference Guide. Iowa City, Iowa: State Historical Society of Iowa, 1952. FHL Book 977.7 A3p; WorldCat entry. This bibliography includes sections about American Indians, immigration, land, government, courts, military, schools, churches, businesses, history, and biographies. It is arranged by subject and has an index.
- Dawson, Patricia. Iowa History and Culture: A Bibliography of Materials Published Between 1952 and 1991. Annals of Iowa, 54: no 2,3, and 4. [Ames, Iowa: State Historical Society of Iowa], 1993. 1989 ed.: FHL Book 977.7 H23d; WorldCat entry. This book supplements the book mentioned above. For a supplement covering 1987–1991, see the Annals of Iowa (1993).
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,591 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News