Jamaica For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Jamaica Further Reading)
Jamaica For Further Reading
- Grannum, Guy. Tracing Your West Indian Ancestors: A Public Record Office Readers' Guide. 2nd ed. Richmond, Surrey, Eng.: Public Record Office, 2002. FHL Book 942 D27gg 2002. Information about tracing West Indian (including Jamaican) ancestors in the British National Archives.
- Mitchell, Madeleine E. Jamaican Ancestry: How to Find Out More. Revised ed. Westminster, Md.: Heritage Books, Inc., 2008. FHL Book 972.92 D27m.
- Porter, Stephen Delgado. Jamaican Records: A Two Part Guide to Genealogical and Historical Research Using Repositories in Jamaica and England. London: S.D. Porter, 1999. FHL Book 972.92 D27p.
- This page was last modified on 31 January 2015, at 00:21.
- This page has been accessed 1,307 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News