Jefferson County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Stake Boundaries Idaho Falls Stake, (formerly Bingham Stake), Idaho, consists of Latter-day Saints residing in Bonneville, Clark and Jefferson counties, Idaho.
- Wards, 1930: Ammon, Coltman, Idaho Falls 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Lincoln, Milo, Osgood, Shelton, Ucon Wards and Beaver Creek, Bone, Hamer and Mud Lake Branches.
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Located in Jefferson County, and the north part of Bonneville County, Idaho.
- Wards, 1930: Annis, Bybee, Clark, Garfield, Grant, LaBelle, Lewisville, Lorenzo, Menan, Perry, Rigby 1st, Rigby 2nd, Rifle and Roberts; and the Palisade Branch.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
Annis, Bybee, Clark, Garfield, Grant, LaBelle, Lewisville, Lorenzo, Menan, Perry, Rigby 1st, Rigby 2nd, Rifle and Roberts; and the Palisade Branch.
- This page was last modified on 2 May 2013, at 17:48.
- This page has been accessed 455 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback