King Philip's War, 1675-1676Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|King Philip's War, 1675-1676|
- Mohegan (allied with colonists)
- Pequot (allied with colonists)
General Society of Colonial Wars
The General Society of Colonial Wars was established in 1893. Membership in the society requires that the member be a male at least 18 years of age and be able to show direct lineage to an ancestor who served in the Colonial Wars. See General Society of Colonial Wars for more information on the society and its records.
- Hubbard, William. The History of the Indian Wars in New England from the First Settlement to the Termination of the War with King Philip in 1677. New York, New York: Kraus Reprint, 1969, US/CAN book 970.1 H861h or film 962406.
- Family History Library US/Canada Consultants, "[King Phillip's War, History],"in LAD Release 4.1, Family History Library, 2004, mjm.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 05:11.
- This page has been accessed 4,293 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News