Klamath Falls, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Geographic location: Google
Former name: Linkville
1867: Founded by George Nurse, on the Link River's falls. The falls was at the site.
1892: The name was changed to Klamath Falls.
500 Klamath Avenue
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Klamath Memorial Park
- Linkville Cemetery, Klamath Falls, Oregon, 1983 FHL Collection
Church History and Records
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Records of Members, 1926-1942 FHL Collection
Records of Members, 1938-1942
Society of Friends
(Quakers) (Northwest Yearly Meeting)
Klamath Falls Friends directory of members FHL Collection
City Directories FHL Collection
- 1940-1953 Klamath Falls City and Klamath County Directory, including Algoma, Bly, Chiloquin, Fort Klamath, Keno, Malin, Merrill and Modoc Point (FHL has 1940, 1953)
- 1953-1960 Klamath Falls city and Klamath county directory, including Keno, Pelican City and Wocus. (FHL has 1961, 1965, 1970, 1976, 1979, 1980 1985, 1988)
- Klamath Basin Genealogical Society (PERSI code - ORKB) FHL Collection
Oregon Institute of Technology
- School Alumni Directory, 1989 FHL Collection
Societies and Libraries
Klamath Basin Genealogical Society
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:06.
- This page has been accessed 1,558 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More